Case Study: 51% Increase in Organic Traffic

Key Notes:

  • Technical aspects and on-page issues fixed

  • Timeframe: 6 months

  • Niche: Health

  • Competitive keywords

Once I got on board this project, the website had a lot of technical issues, with some pages even broken and not showing content properly.

Mobile was another big issues as most content and page were not optimised properly with some clickable emoluments being too close to each other, making the navigation very difficult for mobile users.

Technical issues also included many broken pages found on Google search console.

With their developers I have developed a solid plan of fixes that need to be implemented with clear deadlines.

I managed the whole project and once Google has indexed the new version of the website, we have saw a steady growth of organic traffic.

If you want to discuss how this strategy can be applied to your website - just email me and let’s have a chat.

Organic Traffic Growth